http://all-czech.com/search/ has a supporter. It is a tiny program that manages a range of browsing related settings.
The applet targets any browser changing its configuration. The modifications ensure your web-surfing stumbles upon the annoying URL. With the adware on your device, your start page, new tab and such like standard points of your Internet navigation always resolve to All-czech.com.
A common misunderstanding limits the removal of All-czech.com to browser settings only. True, you need to remove the presets by All-czech.com. However, it is critical to get rid of All-czech.com hijacker at once. Failure to comply with this recommendation enables the adware to restore the relevant settings you have successfully changed.
The cycle loops. You may undo the changes introduced by the infection million times, and million times you get them restored by the hijacker. The tricky applet monitors its sponsored values for consistency. Once it finds they have been disrupted, a hidden process launches to set them again.
Similarly, attempts to remove All-czech.com redirects by switching between browsers are to no avail. The reason is just the same: the hijacker is watching you, like a proverbial Big Brother.
‘How come that I got this thingy on my machine?’, – a number of users repeat this request. The circumstances vary, but most of the users concerned provide their consent for the adware installation. The consent is granted as they load free contents from the web. Needless to say, the users do not actually appreciate the hijacker installation. It is only that they fail to uncheck the box of the installation wizard tab or verify the installation agreement. That is to say, they get the adware bundled with the items they do wish to have. The marketers would call it a win-win situation. They say, you get what you need for free, while the free content providers benefit from the traffic generated by the adware added to the target contents.
To say the least, the hijacker annoys too much to be tolerated. Follow the steps below to get rid of All-czech.com adware for good.
Remove All-czech.com with automatic antimalware tool
Highly thorough cleaning of the infected system can be carried out using powerful security software whose up-to-date virus definitions and heuristics allow detecting the threat in a matter of minutes and eradicating all of its components from the computer. So follow the steps listed to apply the fix.
1. Click the button to download the stub installer and go through several setup dialogs. Once the tool is up and running, click Start Computer Scan
2. Wail until the cleaner checks the PC for malicious code. As soon as the scan is completed, the report will list all malware objects spotted in the system. Make sure the entries for detected infections are checked, and select the Fix Threats feature. This will result in malware removal and system remediation, so you should now be good to go.
Use Control Panel feature to uninstall All-czech.com
- Click the Windows Start button and select Control Panel. Depending on the operating system version, pick the Add or Remove Programs or Uninstall a program feature
- Go ahead and look for malicious programs on the list, in particular All-czech, AmuleC, Seacth Bar, FastWebSearch or other entries for recently installed software (suspicious browser add-ons, file downloaders, media players, codecs and the like). Right-click on the potentially malicious object and select Uninstall/Change as shown
All-czech.com manual removal from different browsers
Get rid of All-czech.com adware in Google Chrome
Uninstall aggressive add-on
- Expand the Chrome menu by clicking on respective icon and go to More Tools – Extensions
- Spot the malicious web service enhancement on the interface and send it to the trash
Modify startup page settings
- Select Settings in the Chrome menu list
- Find the part titled On startup, select the Open a specific page or set of pages feature and click Set pages as shown
- Once the entry corresponding to the adware is found, click X to eradicate it
Toggle search preferences
- While on the Settings page, also go to Search section, pick the right default provider on the list and save the changes
Remove All-czech.com in Mozilla Firefox
Remove unruly add-on
- Select Add-ons in the Firefox menu
- In the left-hand pane of the page select Extensions, find the add-on corresponding to the adware and click Remove to uninstall it
Restore preferred Firefox homepage
- Select Options on the Firefox menu list
- Under the General tab, click Restore to Default button or enter the desired URL in the Home Page field
Configure search preferences
- Hit the Search tab on the same screen. Alternatively, you can click the reading glass icon embedded in the Firefox search area and select Change Search Settings
- Go ahead and select the search provider you prefer to use by default and click OK to save the changes
Uninstall All-czech.com/search browser redirect in Internet Explorer
Get rid of the intrusive extension
- Select Manage add-ons from Tools menu
- Click Search Providers entry in the left-hand part of the page, find the malicious one and Remove it
Restore your normal IE homepage
- Select Internet options under Tools
- Under the General tab, click Use default or enter any other start page value you wish. Stay on this screen and proceed to next step
Reconfigure tabs behavior
- Select the Tabs feature under General to open the Tabbed Browsing Settings interface
- Pick one of the following options: Your first home page or A blank page
Run an extra check for All-czech.com infection
For the sake of confidence that the adware has been completely removed, do not neglect the option of repeatedly scanning your system for the associated unwanted files.