Beat Win32/Adware.RK.AK with Simple Steps
Win32/Adware.RK.AKgenerates many activities that make victim fret over its removal:
- Adware.RK.AK is able to steer around antivirus program;
- Adware.RK.AK appends sidebar;
- Some people get irresponsible a/v when launch a full scan;
- PC performance has been degraded as of the day when Adware.RK.AK was found.
Want to know more about the reason and what Win32/Adware.RK.AK actually does to victim? You’d better keep reading and finally find a way out here.
Tech Analysis on Win32/Adware.RK.AK
The name implies its infiltration way that Win32/Adware.RK.AK attacks system when there’s a vulnerability existing on web application. Once it dwells in system, it downloads installation package to further complete its ability to set up adware without user’s permission by loading drivers that enables its running according to affected system and other components to install sidebar as well as to truss up adware.
Once all are in place, your computer will act like an old man – slow when surfing the internet; always ‘think’ for a while when try to run programs – which is because of stacks of files poured down by Win32/Adware.RK.AK. Urgency to remove Win32/Adware.RK.AK is more than that. A sidebar that seems to offer convenient access to email, frequent queried sites or search engines trace down, instead, your surfing habit so as to pop up adware catering to your favorite, luring you to click and thus your information including banking, log-in will be scraped and sometimes will be encrypted to give out to a remote server or hacker.
Badly want to get rid of the adware by removing all related files and programs you suspect to blame for? Be careful! Our technicianshave found that Win32/Adware.RK.AK registers SPI service, in other word, it doesn’t have uninstallation file and therefore the attempt will help nothing; names of its pivotal files resembles those of system ones in a bid to avoid easy removal by confusing victim. So be careful as any mistake during the effort to kill the adware may lead to non-access to networking.
Hereinafter are steps to follow up. Should there be any uncontemplated trouble, you are welcome to get expert help from Our experts 24/7 online.
Follow Detailed Instruction to Remove Win32/Adware.RK.AK Step by Step
Step1. Disable any suspicious startup items.
For Windows XP:
Step: Click Start menu -> click Run -> type: msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items.
Step2. Remove add-ons:
1) Go to Tools -> ‘Manage Add-ons’;
2) Choose ‘Search Providers’ -> choose ‘Bing’ search engine or ‘Google’ search engine and make it default;
3) Select ‘Search Results’ and click ‘Remove’ to remove it;
4) Go to ‘Tools’ -> ‘Internet Options’; select ‘General tab’ and click website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save changes.
1) Click on ‘Customize and control’ Google Chrome icon, select ‘Settings’;
2) Choose ‘Basic Options’;
3) Change Google Chrome’s homepage to google.com or any other and click the ‘Manage Search Engines…’ button;
4) Select ‘Google’ from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select ‘Search Result’ from the list to remove it by clicking the ‘X’ mark.
1) Click on the magnifier’s icon and select ‘Manage Search Engine…’;
2) Choose ‘Search Results’ from the list and click ‘Remove’ and OK to save changes;
3) Go to ‘Tools’ -> “Options”. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under ‘General tab;
Step3. Show hidden files
step: a) open Control Panel from Start menu and search for Folder Options;
b) under View tab to tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK;
Step4. Open Windows Task Manager and close all running processes.
Step: Use CTRL+ALT+DEL combination to open Task Manager
Please stop all the following processes.
Step5. Delete all related files and registry values in your local hard disk C.
step: Hold down the Windows key on your keyboard and press the “R” button. Type in “regedit” and hit “Enter” to gain access to the Registry Editor.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ComDlg32\LastVisitedMRU HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\RoogooHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Win32/Adware.RK.AK HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\Root\LEGACY_WS2IFSL HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\WS2IFSL HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\WinSock2\Parameters\Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000012
Click on the “Start” menu and then click on the “Search programs and files” box, Search for and delete these files
%system%\Downloaded Program files c:\windows\msnsy69.dll c:\windows\system32\drivers\msfrvo.sys c:\windows\system32\drivers\fanii.sysThis post is tagged with keywords:Beat win32adware rk ak with simple steps, virus and malware removal, computer issues, Beat win32adware rk ak with simple steps