Failed to delete Serachspice.com? Help Remove Searchspice.com Manually and Safely
Is your computer redirected by Searchspice.com? This step-by-step guide can help you safely and quickly remove Searchspice.com. If you have any problem during the removal process, please contact for more detailed instructions.
Google search engine keeps being redirected to Searchspice.com?
Searchspice.comis classified as a redirect virus with the high danger. It can redirect your Google search results so you should need to pay attention to it. Once Searchspice.com gets into your computer successfully, you will find out that you login your system more slowly than before. You will not be allowed to reach the sites which you want to, but you will be redirected to searchspice.com straightly again and again every time you use the Google search engine to search something. More seriously, you cannot access to some popular sites such as the Facebook, YouTude, and Yahoo mail as normal. Searchspice.com can escape the detection of antivirus tools, so you fail to detect it on your computer. Searchspice.com also produces a startup entry so that it can run automatically every time when you turn on the computer. So you are strongly suggested to remove Searchspice.com immediately and permanently.
Search-super.net Hijacker Screenshot
Searchspice.com as dangerous Google Redirect Virus by Impressions
- Searchspice.com reputation/rating online is terrible.
- The official website of Searchspice.com is poorly built without contact info.
- Searchspice.com often enters your system secretly.
- Searchspice.com can make your computer perform slow and weird.
- Your Sophos may alert you to get rid of this infection Searchspice.com.
Step-by-step Remove Searchspice.com Instructions
Searchspice.commanual removal is your best choice to make your computer safety. Before performing its manual approach, we suggest you back up Windows registry at first for accidentally damages or further usage.
1. Press CTRL+ALT+DELETE to open the Windows Task Manager. Then stop all Searchspice.comprocesses.
2. Click on the Processes tab, search for Searchspice.comthen right-click it and select End Process key.
3. Click Start button and select Run. Type regedit into the box and click OK to proceed.
4. Once the Registry Editor is open, search for the registry key “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Searchspice.comt” right-click this registry key and select Delete.
5. Search for file like %PROGRAM_FILES%\Search-super.net\Searchspice.com and delete it manually.
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\random HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\DisallowRun HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\random HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run |y6bq HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run |Regedit32 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\”Shell” = “[random].exe”
(Note: if you have no sufficient expertise in dealing with Searchspice.com’s files, processes, .dll files and registry entries, it may lead to mistakes damaging your system, so please be careful during the manual removal operation.)This post is tagged with keywords:Failed to delete serachspice com help remove searchspice com manually and safely, virus and malware removal, computer issues, Failed to delete serachspice com help remove searchspice com manually and safely