How to Remove Mal/Iframe-AH Virus Completely Step by Step?
Help! I somehow got a virus “Mal/Iframe-AH” on my xp laptop yesterday and haven’t found any effective way to fix it. I upgraded the existing antivirus software but it seemed still unable to pick this threat up successfully. Then I turned to some manual removal tutorials from Google, one question arises here: Is it possible for a newbie just like me to perform the manual approach? Who else can help me? Thanks in advance.
What Is Mal/Iframe-AH?
Mal/Iframe-AHis defined as a high-level Trojan horse that threatens both target computers and their network environments. Many people have installed security software to protect their machines but still have the chance to be infected. Why? Well, every place can be the nest for the virus to reside, such as hacked websites, unsafe downloads, junk emails, and so on. When they carelessly do similar activities from the internet, it’s most likely to be contaminated with Mal/Iframe-AH virus or something like this. It can easily shun protection tools and block Firewall, without any permission or consent of the user.
Being a victim of this virus, you may come across many weird symptoms on the PC. For example, it keeps reappearing whenever you power on the machine as it generates a start-up registry into the system. Attempts of rebooting your system for many times will be in vain to eliminate this pest. Once in active, it will make some changes in your web browser, change your desktop background, disable the function of executives, and help other dangerous malware or spyware install onto your PC. Under such circumstance, your PC will be running abnormally and sometimes unavailable. What’s worse, it makes your system susceptible to cyber criminals who are trying to grasp every possible opportunity to remotely access your machine and steal your valuable information for dangerous goals. To be more specific, your sensitive personal data, such as username, password, log-in details, will be guarded by a remote server. In conclusion, it would be wise to uninstall Mal/Iframe-AH and its bundled threats as quickly as possible upon detection.
Potential Dangers Caused by Mal/Iframe-AH Virus
* Mal/Iframe-AH installs without your consent
* Mal/Iframe-AH can open doors for other types of spyware/adware
* Mal/Iframe-AH may hijack, redirect and change your browser
* Mal/Iframe-AH displays annoying pop-ups while you surf the web
* Mal/Iframe-AH compromises your privacy and security
* Mal/Iframe-AH is difficult to uninstall
Cannot Delete Mal/Iframe-AH by Antivirus Programs?
Well, many computer users had a hard time to terminate Mal/Iframe-AH completely as various protection tools didn’t meet with their expectation. No matter what antivirus software they have tried, none of them could detect anything even being disabled. And people also did “regedit” in the Run command box, or other methods, but failed again. Since antivirus didn’t help, manual approach is always required to combat this virus. Here is the manual removal of Mal/Iframe-AH step-by-step guide (This is just the original location) for all computer users.
Guide to Remove Mal/Iframe-AH With Manual Approach
Before performing the manual removal of Mal/Iframe-AH, reboot your computer and before Windows interface loads, press F8 key constantly. Choose “Safe Mode with Networking” option, and then press Enter key. System will load files and then get to the desktop in needed option.
1. Launch the Task Manager by pressing keys Ctrl+Alt+DelorCtrl+Shift+ESCat the same time, search for Mal/Iframe-AH processes and right-click to end them.
2. Open Control Panel in Start menu and search for Folder Options. When you’re in Folder Options window, please click on its View tab, check Show hidden files and foldersand uncheckHide protected operating system files (Recommended)and then press OK.
3. Tap Windows+Rkeys together to pop up the Run box, type in regedit and hit OK to open Registry Editor; then find out the following Mal/Iframe-AH registry entries and delete:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “%Windir%\system\winlogon.exe” HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “%Windir%\system\lsass.exe”
4. Get rid of the listed files created by Mal/Iframe-AH:
%UserProfile%\Application Data\hotfix.exe %UserProfile%\Application Data\thinkpoint.exeThis post is tagged with keywords:How to remove maliframe ah virus completely step by step, virus and malware removal, computer issues, How to remove maliframe ah virus completely step by step